We’ve built an incredibly popular business model which combines both centre based learning and online learning. We’ve received hundreds of testimonials from both parents and children that say ‘we love what you do!’
Our Little Cubs sessions provide high quality learning which help develop all the essential life skills for active healthy children. Using the Early Years Foundation (EYFS) as a benchmark, the curriculum helps develop all the important developmental aspects in children.
Children will learn about a different topic each week, and as the children progress through the curriculum, they’ll see developments made in their language, physical, creative, cognitive, mathematics, social & emotional aspects. They will be engaged by captivating stories, musical videos, nursery rhymes & songs, fun games, art & crafts and much more! It really is a complete package that fits for all kinds of children!
Sessions are generally separated into two age groups, 2-3yrs and 3-5yrs.
Our Little Cubs curriculum can fit perfectly into your nursery, preschool, kindergarten or even a homeschool environment! It can work in conjunction with your current curriculum or replace it - it’s up to you!
If you’re an educator who feels that you’re constantly being bogged down due to the computer/paper work involved in creating new sessions on regular basis for your children, then you can look to us to reclaim your valuable time!
1. We will provide you with the Little Cubs Handbook - this contains all the information you need to help you deliver fantastic sessions to your class. 37 pages of insightful knowledge!
2. We will provide 4 comprehensive online training sessions to you, then a certificate of completion.
3. We will provide 4 initial session bundles after training has been completed. We will then provide the Little Cubs session bundles each month through your dedicated login page on the website which can be downloaded instantly. Each bundle will include a Keynote/PPT, session plan, flashcards and/or worksheets.
4. Each week you will be given the password (s) for the Parent Portal, as to allow your children to review the content at home.
5. We will help you broadcast though the appropriate channels in your community and online to help market the curriculum and provide more awareness to your overall business.
6. We will provide you the rights to use our brand and logo in your school/centre.
7. We can provide you our equipment supplier information to help you purchase the necessary equipment at good prices (if required).
8. You'll gain access to many other extra downloadable goodies on your download page, these include books, leaflets, posters, flashcards, certificate templates, songs and videos.
9. We'll help develop your brand by analysing your current business model and assist in making changes when necessary.
10. We will provide unlimited and ongoing support to you when you require it - we will be productive partners for many years to come!
"Thanks Can Cubs! My staff can now spend more time with the children and less time planning and creating sessions!" - Julie, English Centre Director
Let's arrange a video call and get the ball moving! Alternatively, send us your queries below, and we'll get back to you ASAP.